I located this site by accident.

Na ovom forumu možete da ispričate svoju ličnu priču, od početka do kraja. Alkoholičari, kockari, radoholici, zavisnici od droge, hrane, ljubavi/seksa, drugih ljudi - svi ste dobrodošli. Samo Vas molimo da se ograničite na vašu ličnu priču bez komentara i odgovora. Svačije iskustvo je podjednako vredno i značajno.
Kennethtug

I located this site by accident.

Post by Kennethtug » 25 Apr 2020, 17:02

Good morning friends. I am super excited we came upon the splendid resources here. I’ve been researching for this info for months and I will be speaking with my comrades to hop on by too. The other afternoon I was asking around all over the web attempting to discover a solution for my large inquiry. Now I will be going to take it to the next level in whatever ways I can. We are becoming all flipped out on the wide range of reactions we are seeing. Again I just had to thank you most sincerely for such open disclosure. This has lifted me out of a rut. Many hopeful things are seeding in my life. Its such a special space to make conscious friends. I wish to add also that I am developing the topic of <span style="color: #000000">psychic telepathy. Reach out to me if you are curious. Thanks for taking a moment to read my ramblings. Feel free to give me your ideas and I will reach back out as soon as I can. God speed and I’ll connect with you shortly.</span>
Wendy

https://www.EmployerESource.com