I ended up on this site after much painstaking searches.

Na ovom forumu možete da ispričate svoju ličnu priču, od početka do kraja. Alkoholičari, kockari, radoholici, zavisnici od droge, hrane, ljubavi/seksa, drugih ljudi - svi ste dobrodošli. Samo Vas molimo da se ograničite na vašu ličnu priču bez komentara i odgovora. Svačije iskustvo je podjednako vredno i značajno.

Moderator: admin

BobbySaw

I ended up on this site after much painstaking searches.

Post by BobbySaw » 21 Mar 2020, 15:23

Hey fellow readers. We are overjoyed to have fell upon this group. I’ve been scanning for this info for a long time and I will be encouraging my sisters to stop by. The other day I was skipping through the internet trying to scope out an answer to my burning questions. Now I will be going to take more responsibility in whatever form possible. We are getting all flipped out on the interesting triggers we are seeing. Again I just made a decision to thank you while I was here for such enlightenment. This has pushed me out of a rut. Many new things are happening in my life. Its such a likable spot to make conscious efforts known to many. I need to share that I am investigating the topic of <span style="color: #000000">twin flame reading. Let me know if you are researching the same. Thanks for taking a moment to read my message. Feel free to deliver me your ideas and I will connect with you as soon as possible. All my best and I’ll exchange with you in due time.</span>