I am forever grateful for all that was shared here.

Na ovom forumu možete da ispričate svoju ličnu priču, od početka do kraja. Alkoholičari, kockari, radoholici, zavisnici od droge, hrane, ljubavi/seksa, drugih ljudi - svi ste dobrodošli. Samo Vas molimo da se ograničite na vašu ličnu priču bez komentara i odgovora. Svačije iskustvo je podjednako vredno i značajno.

Moderator: admin

BobbySaw

I am forever grateful for all that was shared here.

Post by BobbySaw » 23 Mar 2020, 18:24

Ciao friends. My wife and I are overjoyed to locate the wealth of knowledge here. I’ve been stripping my files for this info for weeks and I will be telling my friends to swing by. The other afternoon I was skipping through the google searches trying to uncover a resolution to my ever returning questions. Now I will be diligent to take risks in whatever way possible. We are getting all strung out on the interesting triggers we are seeing. Again I just made a decision to thank you while I was here for such helpful information. This has forced me out of my comfort zone. Many precious things are seeding in my life. Its such a special group to make conscious engagements. Allow me to share that I am researching the topic of <span style="color: #000000">ascension. Leave me a comment if you are researching the same. Thanks for taking time to read my post. Feel free to deliver me an email and I will get back as soon as possible. All my best and I’ll talk with you later on.</span>